Everyone is unique in this world. Our habits, behavior, and personality are also individual. But certain aspects can be measured in the way we think, feel, or process the information.
If we follow these measurements, we can outline a personality type that can give us information about certain things, such as how a person interacts with others or how appropriate their personality is when it comes to problem-solving, administration or creativity, etc.
Here is an example: Our brain has cognitive and emotional parts that are connected. If we measure how both parts work together, we can assess whether we are more straightforward and honest or cautious and leisurely. If you do not like a friend’s new haircut, would you tell them (directly / honestly), or are you silent and do not express your thoughts?
Those with a franchise-dominated personality are usually in positions requiring direct approaches (such as lawyers, business people, police officers, etc.). In contrast, the more reluctant characters choose to be psychologists, teachers, nurses, etc.
In addition to feelings or thoughts, three more aspects of the personality can be measured and evaluated.
1. Intuition and reason: Are we more guided by intuition and ideas or by facts and concrete details.
2. How extroverted or introverted are we: Do we get the energy and the satisfaction within exterior attributes or ourselves?
3. Judgement and perception: Are we organized and determined? Or flexible and adaptable?
Sixteen combinations of personality types are obtained within the test. For each combination, there is a list of the right professions for you.
The personality test that can reveal your ideal job career is called Briggs Meyer, one of the most popular personality tests globally.
This personality test is simple, fast, and accurate, with a single multiple-page question page.
The test can reveal four big categories throughout the Myer-Briggs personality test:
1. Analysts – Architect, Logician, Commander, Debater -> imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan in mind for everything, are innovative inventors, bold and creative who cannot resist an intellectual challenge.
2. Diplomats – Advocate, Mediator, Protagonist, Campaigner-> quiet and mystical, kind and altruist, able to mesmerize their listeners, and they can always find a reason to smile.
3. Sentinels – Logistician, Defender, Executive, Consul -> Caring, social and warm people, always ready to defend their beloved ones, always eager to help.
4. Explorers – Virtuoso, Adventurer, Entrepreneur, Entertainer-> Flexible, Charming, Energetic, Spontaneous, who genuinely enjoy living on the edge and are ready to experience something new.
To which category can you relate most? Take the personality test, and you will find in no time what career is more suitable according to your personality.
AUTHOR: ANDREW DLS